McKinley's Oregon Coast RV Park
Waterfront Camping at its Finest!
We take great pride in our beautiful park, and it really shows. Our completely renovated Full Hook-Up sites are immaculately clean, with brand new concrete streets, pads and patios. There is plenty of space for the biggest "Big Rigs" with multiple slide-outs... and your boat & trailer too!
Have you ever seen "Double Hook-Ups" (one set on each side)?! This allows your choice of parking nose-in or back-in, so both motorhomes and 5th wheels can enjoy a water view. Most of our hook-up sites offer this great feature, as we want you to enjoy the scenery no matter what you're driving!
Come and see why there’s no better place for Oregon coast camping. Once you discover how nice our park is and all there is to do in the area, you'll see why so many of our guests return year after year.
- Alsea Bay & River Waterfront
- The best Dungeness crabbing!
- Immaculate paved streets
- Direct waterfront camping
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Grassy tenting & dry-camping area
- Convenience Store & Gift Shop
- Play Area: sand volleyball, tetherball,
basketball, horseshoes & sandbox
- The cleanest laundry EVER!
- Brand new luxurious restrooms
- Immaculate coin-operated showers
- Granite shower stalls
- On-Site Marina and boat launch
- Beautiful native plantings
- On-Site propane available
- Right near Oregon coast beaches
- Convenient to downtown services
- RV Storage available
- FAX & copy service
Waterfront Tent & Dry-Camping Area
Immaculate Paved Sites and Landscaping
- Waterfront & waterview sites
- Long, extra-wide Big Rig sites
- Room for multiple slide-outs
- Immaculate sites and hook-ups
- Level concrete pads
- Huge concrete patios
- Large pull-thru & back-in sites
- Full hook-ups — w/s/e
- 20/30/50-amp electric
- Double hook-ups at most sites
(allows back-in or nose-in parking)
- Brand new electric pedestals
- 40-channel Cable TV
- Open sites (satellite dish friendly)
- Plenty of room to maneuver
- Grassy tent & dry-camping sites
with picnic tables & fire rings